The Inner Light Lodge
The Inner Light Lodge is a welcoming space where groups can meet to engage in deep inner work with a spiritual, psychological, artistic or healing focus. This is in line with Light on the Hill’s mission to provide a place of refuge for reflection and the development of inner well-being and spiritual growth.
We are able to accommodate groups of up to 42 individuals by utilizing Inner Light Lodge (which sleeps 30), and all of the cottages and huts.
Groups retreats in Inner Light Lodge must pay for the minimum of number of participants, according to the length of the retreat. Effective for retreats held after April 1, 2022, our minimums are:
- Daytime retreat with no overnight stay (available Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday only): Minimum 18 guests
- One-night retreat (available Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday only): Minimum 18 guests
- 2-night retreat: Minimum 17 guests for lodging, 18 for food (leader has free accommodations)
- 3- or 4-night retreat: Minimum 16 guests for lodging, 17 for food (leader has free accommodations)
- 5+ night retreat: Minimum 15 guests for lodging, 16 for food (leader has free accommodations)
Your group will have exclusive use of the facility for the days which you have booked.
Located near the lodge, Pathlight Cottage is available for leaders of large groups who are meeting at the lodge. It includes a bedroom with a queen-size bed, full bath, living area with kitchen, and a deck overlooking the lush meadow, woods, and distant hills and valley.