We provide sheets and towels. We encourage you to bring:
- slippers or heavy socks as we ask that shoes be removed at the door
- comfortable walking shoes and suitable warm clothing for winter walks
- personal toiletries
- insect repellant in summer
- outdoor towels for swimming and/or sweat lodges
- medications for allergies (especially bees/wasps)
Communication: Most cell phones work on the property, but minimal use is requested. The cottages, huts, and Inner Light Lodge do not have wifi.
No pets or alcohol are allowed in Light on the Hill facilities.
We do not allow children under the age of 11 to stay at Light on the Hill. We find that their presence often distracts from doing deep inner work.