July Volunteer Work Day
Saturday, July 8, 2023
9am – 4pm
Come lend a hand to care for this lovely place!
We invite you to come out for a volunteer day at Light on the Hill! Pour your love into the land, the trails, the flowerbeds, the lodge. Meet others who treasure this place. And help keep Light on the Hill beautiful and inviting for all our guests.
If you can’t come on a scheduled Volunteer Work Day, please contact us about setting up a time to come out and help out as you as able to during the week. We welcome offerings of time and energy with gratitude!
- Landscaping and pruning
- Trail work (marking and tidying trails)
- Trimming branches over road
- Painting exteriors of cottages & huts
What to Bring
- Beverages to stay hydrated
- Layers of rugged clothes and appropriate shoes for outdoor work
- Garden or work gloves
- A mask
- Gardening and landscaping tools
- Chainsaw (if trained to use one) with appropriate eye and ear protection
We routinely update our COVID-19 policy, in accordance with CDC guidance. If you are ill, if you have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone who is ill, please do not come to Light on the Hill. Learn more about our protocols here. Thank you in advance for your vigilance to protect your health and the health of all who come here.
Sign me up!
To sign up for our Volunteer Work Day on Saturday, July 8, 2023, please fill out the sign-up form below.
Questions? Call or email the office at 607.589.4419, firstname.lastname@example.org.