Volunteer Work Days
at Light on the Hill
Come lend a hand to care for this lovely place!
We invite you to come out for a volunteer day at Light on the Hill! Pour your love into the land, the trails, the flowerbeds, the lodge. Meet others who treasure this place. And help keep Light on the Hill beautiful and inviting for all our guests.
- Painting (exterior and interior walls)
- Trail work (marking and tidying trails)
- Raking leaves
- Trimming branches over road
- Landscaping: pruning flowerbeds, weeding
- Deep cleaning indoors
What to Bring
- Beverages to stay hydrated
- Layers of rugged clothes and appropriate shoes for outdoor work
- Garden or work gloves
- A mask
- Paint brushes and/or rollers (if you have your own)
- Gardening and landscaping tools
We routinely update our COVID-19 policy, in accordance with CDC guidance. If you are ill, if you have COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone who is ill, please do not come to Light on the Hill. Learn more about our protocols here. Thank you in advance for your vigilance to protect your health and the health of all who come here.
Sign me up!
To volunteer, please fill out the sign-up form below. We will notify you when we schedule our next Volunteer Work Day, and we will reach out about other opportunities.
Questions? Call the office (607.589.4419) or email Christy at email@example.com.